This early 1900’s Seattle landmark home was restored to its original grandeur and many areas were updated for modern living and entertainment needs, while remaining true to original details. New finishes were added in virtually every room, which included considerable wood and plaster restoration. There was also new plumbing and electrical service, new lighting, and an updated heating system. An enlarged kitchen was created from a rear porch, butler’s pantry, and previous kitchen spaces. Raised ceiling pans were created in kitchen and garden rooms. Unfinished sunrooms on the first and second floors were formally incorporated into into the interiors through use of matching mouldings. Walls were relocated on the second floor to enlarge space for new master bath, and create master walk-in closet and new laundry center. The basement was partitioned into a library and media room. A new roof was added, and there was extensive restoration of exterior wood and sandstone details.